Wednesday 18 January 2012

What is this thing doing around my head

In December, I started acting weird and so my mommy took me to the vet. I didn't know what for but all I remember is going into the kennel with my wubby (my grandma bought this for me one day) and we went for a car ride to go get my daddy. Afterwards, we went again and this time she brought me into the vet clinic. I was so not happy and I wanted my mommy because I was scared.

The next morning I went and had surgery and I didn't know why. I woke up and I hurt but was also confused because I had this cone on my head. But they had given me some medicine to keep the pain down. I didn't care, I wanted my mommy. Then when it was dark out, my mommy came. I was so happy to see her and on the way home, I kept reaching for her and she kept tapping the kennel gently so I could be soothed. But yet I kept trying to reach out to my mommy.

I found out that I had to wear the cone for two weeks... I hated those two weeks. I had trouble eating and so my mommy fed me by hand. I even drank from a cookie sheet. It wasn't very fun at all. I felt so lost and all I wanted was my mommy. However, I also wanted to sleep too.

I ended up doing something stupid and i popped two stitches... So the vet had to put some skin glue on my wound.... I was not happy at all. But within a week I had my cone off. My wound was all healed and I celebrated by running around and shoving my head into the food dish. Then I got all wet because I couldn't slow down. I was so happy to be drinking and eating from my dishes again.

Later on I figured out why I had surgery. According to hearing what my mom said, I was spayed... It meant that I couldn't have kittens on my own. I thought, why would she do that but however I learned that she didn't want to lose me to early. I guess she really did love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment