Tuesday 17 January 2012

Introduction

Hi,

I wanted to start a little blog about my adventures for some time but however I was just really occupied with my mommy and my daddy. They love me so much that I start purring and batting at their heads. But first let me tell you about myself. I will post about once a week so you guys can enjoy my stories

My name is Lily. I am seven months old and I am now spayed (my mom says its so I don't have babies). I am a tortoiseshell kitten. And I am a SCAT kitten. Previously, the name SCAT knows me as is Kenya

I was born on the streets with my two brothers and two sisters. My mom disappeared one day but I am not sure what happened to her. We were very little. All I remember is going into a home and then to another home. This home had a dog and other cats, but the lady there was real friendly and we loved her. I remember watching my sisters go to their homes and all I kept thinking about was when I was going to find my home and then I started thinking about what they would look like. Then my brother left and I was left with my other brother who farted lots. One day we went to a store and lots of kids and people came to see me. They were all gawking at me and I didn't mind... However they were not my mommy and daddy I had pictured. We continued to go to this store and according to my brother, it was because of his farts but I thought different

One day a real nice lady came to see me. Can you believe it? She came to see only me! I was so excited. When I looked at her I thought, this cannot be my mom and I started pushing away from her. She later commented on my pretty eyes. My eyes are yellow with a blue ring around the pupil... Little did I know she went to go get another person. And when I saw him, I knew he was my daddy. I laid in his arms purring away and I went to sleep. That night I told my brother that I might be going to a home... He wasn't impressed. That night I dreamt of them. The next day they came back. This time, they started bringing me toys to check out and then a bright pink collar! I knew I was going home that day. I just knew it. They left soon afterwards and I wasn't happy. I went to the home I was staying in and pouted. But about an hour and a half later I hear this lady on the phone with another lady. All I heard was that I could be piked up anytime. At first I was confused. Then one of the adult cats said that I was going to a new home. As soon as the grown up cat said that, I got excited because I assumed that the people at the store whomeI loved were coming to get me. So I sat and I waited in the window.

Soon afterward I saw the two people that I saw earlier. They were here! I was so excited to go to my new home but yet I knew my brother would be jealous. They came and got me and before I went into my new kennel, I was given a hug and a kiss from my mom and the pink collar I tried on earlier went around my neck. I was so happy and on the way home I gave my mom and dad kisses. I came home and when they let me out of the kennel I was plopped into my litterbox. 

Afterwards, I met the guinea pigs and one of them doesn't like me at all. She bites.... But anyways That is for now and tomorrow I will tell you about my first month and first christmas with my mommy and daddy and I will tell you about the guinea pigs as well.

Lily

1 comment:

  1. I have quite a soft spot for torties. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete