Tuesday 17 January 2012

Meeting the guinea pigs

When I came home for the first time, I was very relaxed and curious. I always wanted to snuggle with my mommy and daddy and didn't have a care in the world. That is until I heard squeaking and whistling coming from this cage. I didn't know what these creatures were. They looked real funny.

I ended up figuring out that they look like mice except they were bigger and had no tail. So I put my paw in through the cage to check them out. However I got the biggest surprise. One of these creatures BIT me! And it hurt. At first I didn't know what to do so I kept doing that. But it wasn't until the time she bit and wouldn't let go... After that I stopped. To this day, I have not put a paw through those cage bars ever again

No comments:

Post a Comment