Wednesday 18 January 2012

First Christmas

Well I got my cone off 5 days before Christmas. It was nice. The week went by so fast but one thing I did enjoy was having my mom home all the time!

However I didn't know me and the guinea pigs would be going somewhere in a few days time. We were going on a road trip and it was because a dog named Candy was not doing so well. The trip was fun. I loved batting my dad on the hand every chance I got!

We arrived and I saw that it was my grandma and grandpa's place. Oh boy it was interesting. They had stairs which my house never did. I had fun playing on them all night long though. It was just so much fun

They had two dogs, the one named Candy, and the one named Misty. They didn't want to play with me so it sucked. But I did manage to play with my mommy and daddy and my mommy's brothers. I even found out that I can climb grandma's Christmas tree (my mommy's is a little small). But the fun didn't last long because I got in trouble.

Christmas day was fun. The paper was fun to play in and I got a present from Santa. I got another wubby so that when my other one broke I could play with the new one. I enjoyed Christmas supper too. I got to eat turkey, potatoes, and gravy and boy was it good. I even stole Misty's food and she wasn't impressed because she growled at me. Oh well snooze you lose I guess. But my mommy gave grandma crap but in the end let me have it. I even promised my mommy that I would eat my food and I did later on so that she wouldn't be mad at grandma. After supper I was sleepy so mommy wrapped me like a human baby and snuggled me while I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment