Friday 20 January 2012

Life in my home

Life in my home is nice. I love it here. My mommy and daddy spoil me and I would like to share with you on what kind of toys I have.

Apart from my wubbies, I have many sticks. For those of you who don't know me, I love to play with sticks. I find them absolutely fun. I have a round a bout thingy and many jingle balls.

I have also gotten into the habit of playing with my mommy's stuffed animals. Many times she has gotten mad at me and I look at her thinking, What did I do? I just think they are fun to play with as they are soft. I have continued to play with them and she has since given up on getting mad. However I still snuggle with her and purr.

I do not pester the guinea pigs anymore since the orange and black one bites me all the time.

I can do a trick now. It is called sit pretty. Or as my mom would say "up"

Everything I have is pink. I have a bright pink collar, a pink bed, a pink fuzzy blanket, a pink harness and leash. It just seems like so much pink, but it looks good on me so I cannot complain.

I love playing in mom's laundry. I call it my mountain when its overflowing. I love to sit on there. Oh man, I do wish my mom can see me now. I am in a wonderful home and I couldn't be more happy.

My mommy says that I may have a bit of Siamese in me just because I whine and I have the built but slender body, and my face is starting to look like the shape of the Siamese. She thinks, my eyes will turn blue if I have the blue ring out my pupils... Who knows.

I always think about my brothers and sisters. I would like to know where they are and how they are doing.

But that is all for now. I will post again next week I think

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment